Book & Play
Book & Play
Our online booking system is a convenient way to book your golf round and reduces the impact of no-shows on other players wishing to play. The online booking portal is also excellent for checking available tee times, events and weather forecasts.Online bookings are open 9 days prior from 9 am.
All bookings must be paid for at the time of booking, with a 24-hour cancellation policy to obtain a full refund. As payment is required upon booking, all players will need an email address, Visa card, or Mastercard to secure their place. Bookings may also be made over the phone with your credit card if you don’t have internet access.
Please note that a credit card will still be required when hiring a motorised golf cart. Details and information will be taken in case any damages are incurred. For more information on this process, please call the proshop.
We understand that some players may prefer not to prepay for there booking these players can phone the proshop on the day they wish to play and any remaining tee times they can book over the phone and pay on arrival.
Larger Group Bookings
Larger social groups of 20 or more people can book up to 6 months in advance for playing times after 9 am, limited to 4 sessions per year. This allows other social groups to have the opportunity to enjoy the City of Wanneroo's fantastic golf courses. Please note that groups are also required to confirm final numbers and pay in full 7 days in advance, non-refundable.
Bookings cancelled the day prior will receive a full refund.Bookings cancelled on the day of game will be able to reschedule, or you can receive a credit for future games for up to 3 months.
Book Online to Play at Carramar Golf Course
Please book online to secure your preferred tee time. Walk-ins are welcome, however priority will be given to players with an online booking.
Fees and Charges
2023 / 2024 Schedule of Fees – effective 6th July 2023
|9 Holes||18 Holes|
|Weekends / Public Holidays||$30.00||$40.00|
|School Children Under 16||$14.00||$24.00|
|Twilight Golf – Play up to 9 holes from (3:30pm winter months, 4pm summer)||$18.00|
Terms and Conditions for Online Bookings
- Cancellation of tee times is permitted with full refund if cancelled up to day prior of game
- Refunds will be credited to the booking credit card
- Cancellations can be made by calling Carramar on 9306 1133
- Cancellations can be made by calling Marangaroo on 9247 1733
- Cancellations on day of game can be moved to another day or a credit for game held aside for 3 months to use
- Players must arrive ready to play 5 minutes prior to their booked time.
- Players who arrive late and have lost their booking, will not be refunded. Staff will endeavour to find an alternative time on the day for late players but play at the controllers’ discretion.
- Groups of 20 or more can book up to 12 months in advance but this involves 30 days advance payment without refund or cancellation and is subject to other terms & conditions. On weekends and public holidays these groups can only play after 9am.
- The Course Controller has the authority and absolute discretion as to when the course is unplayable or too dangerous due to storm, lightning and flooding. In such events he may, at his discretion suspend play for a period of up to an hour or cancel play. Should he cancel play a refund of part playing fee may be possible.