Before leaving a bunker, players should carefully fill and smooth over all holes and footprints made by him, and then leave the rake with the handle pointing toward the tee of the hole being played.
- Always enter the bunker at the lowest point.
- Pull the rake toward you as you exit the bunker.
- If required, rake other affected areas.
- Do not pile sand at the edge of the bunker. Push back excess sand with reverse side of rake.
Bunker Rake Policy
Always leave the rake in the flat of the bunker with the handle pointing towards the tee of the hole being played and parallel to the line of flight of the ball. Rakes should be placed as far from the edge as possible.
Always start at the back of the mark and push forward with the repairer.
- Use the repairer around all sides and slowly ease the turf toward the centre of the mark. Do not lift the soil upwards.
- Tap down lightly with a putter.
- Your completed repair should look like this.
1. Remove any loose turf from the affected area.
2-3. Knock in all of the edge of the divot with your club or your shoe.
4. Sand area (be careful not to use too much sand).
Damage to Greens
Players should ensure that, when putting down bags or the flagstick, no damage is done to the putting green and that neither they nor their caddies damage the hole by standing close to it when handling the flagstick or in removing the ball from the hole. The flagstick should be properly replaced in the hole before the players leave the putting green.
Handling the flag
- Don’t drop the flagstick on the putting surface as it will cause damage.
- Always lower the flagstick by using a club or by hand.
- Avoid damage to the surrounds by placing the stick in the centre of the cup.
Greenkeepers have right of way and playing while they are in range is unsafe and not permitted.
All players are to wait for direction by the greenkeeper as to when to play.
Greenkeepers will always endeavour to minimize waiting time.
All watering of the golf course is scheduled to begin late afternoon and run throughout the night to early morning.
Late players may be affected by sprinkler system on some holes.
During extreme weather, some watering of course may be done during the day.
Unfortunately both these inconveniences are unavoidable.
We appreciate your understanding of this important maintenance.
Get in Touch
Clubhouse: (08) 9306 1133
Fax: (61 8) 9306 8872
Opening HoursCourse: 6.00am - 7.00pm Driving Range: 6.00am - 6:30pm Driving Range closed Wednesday mornings until 8am for mowing & maintenance.